Lost your Shaklee Distributor?
Place an order for Shaklee’s Energizing Soy Protein here right now. Or Call Allen for more info @ 1-909-519-9311
• 58 million people who are concerned about heart health
• People interested in reducing their intake of the typically high-fat, high-cholesterol animal sources of protein and supplementing their diet with a plant-based protein source that is naturally low in fat and lactose and cholesterol free
• Vegetarians or vegans looking for a high-quality protein source that contains no animal products
• People interested in the health benefits associated with consuming soy
• Anyone interested in supporting the body’s natural ability to ward off hunger and maintain energy for hours.
Energizing Soy Protein Is A Complete Protein
This low-fat, non-GMO (non-genetically modified organism) biologically complete protein contains all nine essential amino acids.
It’s ideal for the entire family, giving you 14 grams of heart-healthy soy protein per serving*
More than a healthy snack alternative, Energizing Soy Protein is a delicious way to fuel your body with high-quality, heart-healthy soy protein.*
Hour after hour, it offers a measurable energy lift.
The highest quality plant-based protein available,
Energizing Soy Protein is a biologically complete protein source that’s:
- Naturally low in fat
- Cholesterol free
- Replete with all essential amino acids.
As part of a healthy diet:*
- Helps build muscle, skin, and hormones
- Supports the immune system
- Retains normal cholesterol levels
- Promotes heart and prostate health.
- Contains soy isoflavones, which can help minimize hot flashes and promote breast health.
Are You Concerned About The Nutritional Content Of Your Food?
If so, you’re not alone. A 1999 survey indicated that 87% of consumers reported changing their eating habits due to specific health concerns.
Among the greatest worries were heart health and dietary cholesterol intake.
The major dietary concern (reported by almost half of those surveyed) was reducing fat.
Animal protein is a major contributor to the fat in the average American diet.
Americans eat plenty of protein, but it is mostly from meat, eggs, and dairy sources, which are usually high in saturated fat and cholesterol.
In contrast, Energizing Soy Protein is high in protein, that is naturally low in fat, and naturally lactose and cholesterol free.
It also provides all the amino acids, including the nine essential ones your body needs but cannot manufacture itself.
Using the newest methods for assessing the quality of protein, soy protein that given the score of 1.0 — the highest rating possible and equal to that given animal proteins such as those from eggs and milk.
Energizing Soy Protein products are also good sources of calcium and iron.
Shaklee Energizing Soy Protein Testimonial
I started taking Shaklee’s Energizing Soy Powder over 36 years ago when I first started construction work.
It along with Shaklee Vita-Lea helped me go from hanging 30 to 50 sheets of drywall per day in one month.