Or Call Allen for more info @ 1-909-519-9311
Who Needs This Product?
Any mom or dad who wants to give their child extra nutrition they need.
What Shaklee’s Mighty Smart Choice Has Done For Others…
It is early days yet, but a 6-year-old girl that my granddaughter cares for has had promising results using Mighty Smart.
She is a twin, and their mother was an alcoholic.
They both have some learning disabilities, the girl in particular.
She seems to show signs of Asperger’s (a form of autism), but that hasn’t been tested yet.
Every day, her teacher fills out a sheet giving her either a smiley face or a frowny face for various skills and/or behaviors during the day.
These include how she completes a task, or how much help she needs when introduced to a new task.
A few months ago, I gave her a bag of Mighty Smart chews.
Cassandra was reading a book to the twins and usually, the boy can get the words and repeat them, but not the girl.
This time, the girl was able to repeat the words and actually read them from the book without prompting.
Something she has not been able to do before.
As she gets a sheet on a daily basis, we will be able to continue to track her progress.
For now, we feel that Mighty Smarts are helping her in her daily life.
Mary LitschewskiKaty, TX
The Smart Choice
Supertasty and supersafe, Shakleekids Mighty Smart Choice is scientifically formulated with a power-packed blast of 100% natural, ultra-pure DHA.
DHA is the most abundant omega 3 fatty acid in the brain and eyes and each great-tasting chew provides 100 mg.
DHA – The Most Abundant Omega 3 Fatty Acid in the Brain and Eyes
- By age 5, a child’s brain is 3.5 times larger than it was at birth.
- At birth, DHA makes up about 97% of all the omega-3 fatty acids in the brain-and 93% in the retina. To help maintain these levels, kids should consume DHA on a regular basis.
Fish Is the Main Source of DHA, But . . .
- Eating large amounts of certain types of fish may be dangerous. According to the Food and Drug Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency, some fish contain mercury and other contaminants that may affect brain and neurological development in young children. Supplementation with an ultra-pure source is a safe way to increase DHA intake.
- Foods that are rich in DHA include sardines, tuna, and organ meats such as liver-all of which are foods that kids in the U.S. generally don’t like.
Is Your Child Eating the Right Foods?
- The World Health Organization, Institute of Medicine-Food and Nutrition Board, and the American Heart Association all have recently called for increased consumption of omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, because of their positive effects on health.
- Most children do not get enough DHA from diet alone. Studies in the U.S. have found that the majority get only 20-40 mg a day.
Shaklee’s Mighty Smart Choice Ingredients and Features:
- Supplies ultra-pure DHA obtained from omega-3 oil that meets Shaklee’s high standards for purity and potency
- 75% organic
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Natural orange flavor
- Gluten free